Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Real Life Visa Commercial



In the past month;

School tuition for one month... $1700
Senior trip deposit...$350
College applications...$145
Cap, gown and senior pictures...$297
Homecoming for three...$160
Middle school Basketball...$150
Matching warm-ups...$75
Matching shoes...$88
Middle school Baseball...$375
Misc. fees, books, ect...$263

Watching me sit on the couch doing that thing with my finger on my lips that makes that funny noise wondering how to pay for all this....

Priceless

2 comments:

Tennessee Jed said...

Watching Basegasket sit on the couch doing that thing with his finger on his lips...priceless


You would be fine if you made about 70k a year. I know folks don't believe Jed when he says this, We are in an hidden depression. We keep hearing everything is fine economically while we watch our neighbors go into foreclosure.

docd4u said...

Oh my gosh...I thought my extras were bad. Now I understand why everything is being sold on Ebay...next are the kids...right!! LOL